At Camels Spring Club compliance with Health & Safety standards is a highest priority.
We want our guests to be able to come here with complete peace of mind and to feel safe in our complex.
To ensure the health of our guests and employees we comply with all Health & Safety regulations from the Spanish Ministry of Health. We have adopted strict hygiene measures throughout our complex. We have trained all our staff in the compliance of the measures and in the correct use of PPE.
The measures include
- Disinfection of the apartments after every departure and use of cleaning products recommended by the Ministry of Health. Special emphasis on daily cleaning in critical areas such as handles, railings, handrails, switches, TV controls, telephones, aps, chairs, tables, sofas, etc.
- Placement of security screen and limited capacity of 4 people in our reception.
- Placement of the sunbeds in the swimming pool area in pairs with a safety distance of 1.5m.
- Every morning disinfection of all the sunbeds mats.
- Placing of the tables in the bar with the safety distance of 1,5m. Disinfection of the tables after each use.
- Hydroalcoholic disinfectant gel of free use in all the common areas of our complex (Reception, Swimming pool, Bar) so that you can wash your hands at any time.